Monday, October 06, 2003

BRUCE WILLIS ADDS TO THE BOUNTY

A million bucks of his own money for whoever captures Saddam.
O'REILLY: So, from your vantage point, you saw some good that the U.S. is doing, yet...

WILLIS: I saw a lot of good.

O'REILLY: You don't read about that in the L.A.Times or The New York Times.

WILLIS: You don't read about it anywhere in the United States. And I was actually watching, you know, the news here in Washington last night, and it's -- it's just baffling to me that after we've, you know, successfully taken down a known gangster, known terrorist, who was in power in this country for 30 years, that anyone would suggest that we just abandon, you know, the Iraqi people now. It's just crazy to me.

O'REILLY: No. It is.

Now, you offered a million dollars of your own money to the guys who get Saddam Hussein. You might have to pay that because...

WILLIS: They'll get it. You heard about that. Well, fortunately, and maybe unfortunately, the military themselves are unable to collect on that. If that...

O'REILLY: I'm going over with my guys from Long Island now and we're going...

WILLIS: Good deal for you. You could actually pick up the check. But if it does happen through military sources, I would -- I intend to donate the money to either a school or a hospital.

No comments: