Thursday, July 01, 2004

WELCOME HOME PROJECT UPDATE

Wow! This thing has taken off...I'm getting photos in (Thanks!) and I was up until midnight last night working on getting the pictures ready. At midnight I quit because of the time, not because I was finished.

The end result of this is going to be sort of like CPT Patti's own personal billboard welcoming her back to our humble little apartment.

I got famous faces, faces of strangers, faces of CPT Patti readers, faces of family members...and I've got comments...to include "Hey Everybody...Look Who Is Home!",

"Wow...You Look Terrific!"

"Have you lost weight?"

"Hey...What's with all the SAND?"

"Definite Bond Girl Material" (this one goes with the Sean Connery face...)

I'd still love to add your face to the mix (I'm marking all the readers faces specially so she will know.)

And I'll be happy to entertain your suggestions for witty comments to add to the project.

And certainly...I'll do my best to get a picture of the finished product and post it here for you to see.

This is fun!

No comments: