Tuesday, March 16, 2004

IRAQIS TO THEIR ARAB "BROTHERS": STAY THE HELL OUT OF OUR COUNTRY
Ahmed Abdel Razzaq went to Iraq to fight the Americans and die a martyr. He ended up in a U.S. prison camp after the Iraqis he went to defend captured and sold him for $100.

"I went to be a martyr in God's name," said Razzaq, from poor north Lebanon, where Sunni Muslim militancy runs deep.

"I went to jihad (holy war) for the Iraqis but they are all traitors; the people, the army, the Kurds. They say Saddam was bad, but the Iraqis deserve 10 Saddams."
Hey genius...the message from the Iraqi's is "do not export your violence to our country."

Oh, wait a minute...excuse me. I should know better. I'm trying to argue rationally with a jihadist.

Ever notice how these jihadists can't wait to die for their cause? Our Soldiers, on the other hand...are prepared to...but will fight like hell to avoid it.

And that has made all the difference.

No comments: