Saturday, November 08, 2003

STOP WHINING ALREADY

You read about this guy before - here.
Stange, a German, coaches Iraq's national team. Despite the violence and disorder racking the country, his side qualified top of their group for the Asian Soccer Championships and now rank 52nd in the world, better than Scotland, Wales or Austria.

But Stange says he is fed up working with meagre resources and accuses the U.S.-led occupying coalition of failing to support his work, which he argues could go a long way to bringing a sense of normality and national pride back to Iraq.

"I'm tired of begging for money for my players and for myself," he told Reuters in an interview on Friday.

"I'm thinking about my personal future," he said. "I can't hold on much longer."

Oh my heart breaks. Compare your life to - oh, say - about 120,000 soldiers who are actually trying to make a difference in the world...and you can't hold on much longer?

Shut the hell up you whiney German child.

No comments: