Saturday, August 23, 2003

'YOU TWO ARE MY ANGELS"

It is amazing me just how big the impact is of one small package.
Hey Tim!

It's Amy here. Just had to share my good news with you today! After a long week of work, came home and checked the snail mail and to my surprise I got a thank you for my adopted soldier, Kashka! It really made my day! Let me share what she wrote:

Dear Amy & Dan:

God is good, he really is. The box was great thanks. I was mad at the world that day. I was ready to just give up and beg to go home. When I got in from an almost month trip the first thing I seen was the box you had sent me. I almost cried I was so happy. Everyone was joking around with me because I am a snack queen and that's what ya'll sent, so all was good.

It's really rough in our area. It really is but people like Amy & Dan makes me realize that no matter what you are going through somebody else besides your family is concern of my well being and my return home safely.You two are my angels that has open my eyes to alot of things. One is keeping the faith that we will return home one day, feeling better about what we all just had to go through and the friends (Amy & Dan) who was with us every step of the way.

Thanks for the snacks, the book and your prayers. I will send you pictures o.k.

Kashka


***Is this cool or what??? I'm already starting another package for her. She has no idea how happy it makes me to know that we brightened her day! Thanks for organizing this Tim!

Take care,

Amy and Dan

No comments: