Saturday, June 12, 2004

"AND OH WHILE WE ARE AT IT...I'M NOT ALL THAT BRIGHT"

Al Sadr endorses the new government
Despite the violence, the government received an endorsement Friday from an unlikely source -- radical Shiite cleric Muqtada al-Sadr. In a sermon read to his followers by an aide, al-Sadr said he was ready for a dialogue with the new government if it works to end the U.S. military presence.

"I support the new interim government," al-Sadr said. "Starting now, I ask you that we open a new page for Iraq and for peace."
Look here, pinhead...me and my friends happen to be pretty doggone familiar with about 20,000 US Soldiers who would have already left Iraq except that YOU and your witless thugs did exactly what you had to do to keep them there (oh...and increase the number of US Soldiers in Iraq, by the way.)

Interesting that this conversion happens after your so-called army has its ass handed to them in various cities around southern Iraq.

I'm amazed that you have as many followers as you do. Me? I wouldn't follow you down the fire escape of a burning building.

No comments: