Monday, December 08, 2003

CATCHING UP ON MY READING
Some of you may recall my post about the sales girl on the phone who helped me order contacts for CPT Patti...she was mildly surprised to find her data base didn't "show Baghdad as being a country. "

I used that story to illustrate my point that folks might not be paying close attention.

Now that I've returned to Germany, the land in which I spend a lot of time alone (and, as a result, a lot of time on line), i'm catching up on my reading.

I've just stumbled across this post at tryingtogrok which I missed earlier owing to my being distracted while in the land of plenty. In it Sarah makes her own points about people not paying attention...and what happens if you do.

Find yourself ten or fifteen quiet minutes and go read it. It'll make you think.

No comments: