Friday, July 18, 2003

SELFLESSNESS.

Here are some comments from our adopt-a-soldier volunteers.

"I would like to adopt one or two soldiers from the group. The thought of these soldiers not receiving anything while they are overseas breaks my heart. Please let me know how I can get the process started."

"Thanks for getting me two soldiers to support. I am so excited!!!! I can't wait to go shopping."

"We're on it. If you have more "uncovered" soldiers, let us know and we'll find folks to
step up."

"Would love to Tim...send me the particulars!!!."

"Please feel free to give me any name and address and it will be my honor to provide any assistance."

"I would be delighted to sponsor a soldier. Please send me the information and I will get something out to them soon as possible."

"Sir I would be honored to support a soldier. I am a soldier myself. My husband is stationed in Kuwait right now. My mother would also like to sponsor one as well. Thanks."

"It would be an honor to sponsor any soldier. Please provide with guidance what needs to be done."

"Sign me up!"

"Good luck with your efforts."

"Count me in Tim! Dan and I would be proud to sponsor one :-) "

"Sir, I would love to sponsor a soldier, send me all the details."

"Got It Sir. He will be well taken care of. I'll also provide him enough for a few of his buddies."

"I am getting ready to send my son a package to Bagdad. I can't imagine being in a place like that and not receiving any outside support. I would like to adopt a soldier in Iraq. God Bless our troops!"

Note how many times these folks say they are "honored" or "proud" to support our soldiers.

God bless you all.

No comments: