Thursday, December 18, 2003

YES, I SHOULD BE CLEANING THE BATHTUB BUT...

This is too good not to share.

While eating dinner I had the TV tuned to West Wing (Yes...I know its a show about liberals, but I watch AFN and it was that or 2 hours of some blasted couple that got married on TV...)

I don't know if AFN is showing this year's or last year's episodes. But the point is this...

In this episode, a Thanksgiving episode, the "president" is outraged to learn that his staff "polled the American people" as to where they think he should spend Thanksgiving.

To which the "president" comments something on the order of "why should it be important where the American people think I should spend Thanksgiving"?

And I'm thinking...given the liberal apoplepsy over Bush in Baghdad...I just bet Aaron Sorkin wishes he had this particular episode in for a rewrite.

Delicious.

No comments: