Monday, December 15, 2003

CONGRATS AND THANK YOUS (3)

From a reader and mother of a 1AD soldier.
My sincere congratulations to every single member of the Armed Forces who so vigilantly focused on their missions and duties in Iraq in order to see this Glorious and Happy Day finally come.

I am so proud to be an American. I am so proud to be the daughter of a retired Air Force Member and the mother of a 1st Armored Division Soldier.

I am just so proud today.

My Son, My Soldier, My Hero is due to leave for R&R very soon, and when he called me at midnight Baghdad time I told him, I am so glad they got him while you are still there. His response was " yes me too"

Look out Osama...we American's are just around the corner and we will never give up our hunt for you. As you can see by the capture of Saddam, you can run, you can even hide in a rat hole, it doesn't matter we're still going to get you.

I salute the 4th ID and all their hard work.

I am so proud , just so so proud....Oh Happy Day !

Merry Christmas to All and to All a Goodnight !

No comments: