Friday, July 02, 2004

"I AM IN CHARGE OF IRAQ"
According to Post, when he spoke about the criminal being President Bush, Saddam emphasized, "I am an actor on the world stage. I am talking to the world. And I am going to persuade the world forcibly. I am in charge of Iraq. This is illegitimate, and my radical Arab followers should applaud my courage in still defying the West."
(Dream sequence...imagining this rant going on unchecked...)

I am in charge.
I am the Tooth Fairy.
I am the Easter Bunny.
I am the Beta and the Ypsilon.
I am the walrus.
I am your worst nightmare.
I am Sam, Sam I am.
I am one poor correspondent.
I am my own wife.
I am all out of love, I'm so lost without you.
I am better than you.
I am hungry.
I am not only the founder of Hairclub for men, I am also a client.
I am thoroughly modern Millie.
I am the very model of a modern major general.
I am I said, to no one there.
I am the cheese.
I am the morning DJ on WOLD.
I am not an animal!
I am woman, hear me roar.
I am a rock.
I am not a crook.
I am Weasel!
I am he and you are me and we are all together.
I am considering bankruptcy.
I am not a witch, I am NOT a witch.
I am opposed to mandatory helmet laws.
I am curious - Yellow.
I am a little teapot, short and stout.
I am expecting.
I am what I am.
I am totally devoted to you.
I am a proud friend of Israel.
I am stuck on 12 across, a seven letter word beginning with d meaning "no longer in charge".
I am so not kidding about this.
I am just a shadow of my former self.
I am an alcoholic.
I am not yours.
I am a Boxer.
I am not a multi-level marketing scheme.
I am not going to pay a lot for a desktop computer.
I am a fugitive from a chain gang.
I am concerned about the long term effects of Creatine.
I am the Central Park Jogger.
I am fit to be tied.
I am da BOMB.
I am currently accepting applications for first officer.
I am ready to be my own boss.
I am a Frank Zappa fan.
I am just a poor boy though my story's seldom told.
I am unable to answer the phone at the moment.
I am mad as hell and I'm not going to take it any more.
I am SO screwed.
I am a babbling idiot.
I am a nut job.

No comments: