Wednesday, June 30, 2004

FILM UPDATE

I just got a note from Mike the film maker whose Gunner Palace film is still seeking distribution.

Be certain to watch CNN's news night with Aaron Brown and catch a glimpse. (Note: I suspect Mike's reference to 4:00 a.m. means Europe time...might that convert to 10:00 p.m. EDT in the USA?0
CNN News Night with Aaron Brown will air a five minute story about Gunner Palace tonight at 0400 Thursday morning.

I have no idea of how the story will be, hopefully lots of stuff about the soldiers. The interview was a little emotional... it hit me how much I've gotten to know these guys.

Hoping it shows a different--at least unique-perspective of Baghdad.

On other fronts, expect to hear about a deal soon. people have
responded well to the film: about 70% for; 30% against.

No comments: