Monday, April 26, 2004

MONDAY, APRIL 26th.

The 351st day of my darling wife's deployment.

If all went according to plan the HQs of the 1st Brigade "jumped" (a military term for "relocated") last night after midnight to their new location at Camp Victory (or Camp Victory North - not quite certain...but essentially the same place) which is adjacent to Baghdad International Airport.

We've been without communication the last couple of days due to the pending jump. But last I heard, that was the plan. I expect it will be at least a few days before they reestablish all their comms in the new location. When I hear from our girl though, you can bet I'll let you know.

Anyway...if they are at the new location then I am pleased. And the Good Lord willing, this is where the 1st Brigade can stay as they serve out their extension.

No comments: