Wednesday, February 18, 2004

WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 18th.

Day 282.

And my darling wonderful wife called me yesterday morning. She was concerned that I would be worried for not having heard from her for a few days, the result of an undependable internet connection in her command post.

So she called. Isn't that sweet?

Says she's doing good...(and she sounded good) - that they are almost at the end of the change of command inventory. So far all property has been accounted for - which is a good thing meaning she doesn't have to pay for anything on her way out.

She says she is still in denial about giving up command. I get that. But it is going to happen.

Theorectially we are looking at less than 60 days until she returns. But the last time I wrote something like that they came in and moved the goal posts so...

No comments: