Tuesday, November 18, 2003

"LETS DO THE TIME WARP AGAIN"

I borrow the refrain from Rocky Horror to remind all that on Wednesday I will be traveling to the USA down to the Palmetto State (show of hands...who had to look that up?) for a couple of weeks with the kinfolk.

Effectively, for readers who remain in their usual locales, I will be traveling backwards in time by six hours. And the postings will be similarly delayed for the duration of my trip.

Additionally, I will be relying upon the good nature (and hopefully broadband connection) of my brother and sister-in-law for access to the internet. By all appearances they still seem to have "real lives" and just may not understand the Jupiter-like gravitational force that exists between me and a computer keyboard these days.

I'll give it my best I promise...but it might be different for a couple of weeks.

No comments: