Saturday, May 10, 2003

ITS GOOD TO HAVE SMART SIBLINGS

My brother Scott pointed out to me that this blog could work in reverse...and let folks communicate with CPT Patti.

It would work like this...if you are someone I know - I can allow you to join the editorial team. This would give you the opportunity to post notes on the blog...notes that Patti (and everyone else) could see when she logs in.

OK - I've done this for Br'er Scott...if you are interested, please send me a note. (For that you must have my e-mail address which I will not be posting here for security purposes.)

By the way - it isn't terribly hard to post notes...but I recommend you not try unless you consider your computer skills to be fairly strong.

Of course, you can always just sent your thoughts to me and I can post them for you.

Choices, choices.

No comments: