Wednesday, December 31, 2003

SHE MADE IT SAFELY TO BAGHDAD

I've been worried sick most of the day because the first news of the day from Baghdad was word of a US Convoy being attacked and one HUMMV being destroyed.

I feared it was her convoy from the Baghdad International Airport.

But she sent to me an e-mail very recently saying she had arrived at Camp Provider (her Forward Operating Base [FOB])

So...she is once again as safe as she can be in Baghdad.

I beg all of you to continue to pray for the safety of CPT Patti and her soldiers. They have been blessed so far...may they continue to be so.

Praise to the Lord for His goodness.

Here is a copy of the email she sent to me.
I'm here! I made it back safe and sound to the FOB at 1910. I had to talk toeveryone and everyone asked me how my leave was. Of course, I told them how it was TOTALLY AWESOME!! I miss you so much! I love you very, very much!! :)

Please note that everyone wanted to speak with her...not necessarily a given for company commanders.

And...please note how fond she is of me. She is either blind or an extremely good judge of character.

I can live with either...

No comments: