Tuesday, July 01, 2003

WHOO HOO!

An email note from our girl!!!! I'll share part of it with you.
Other Duck!! Finally, an internet connection!...

You are the most amazing and best husband in the whole world!! I love getting all your packages. It's so wonderful receiving everything you send me.

Yes, I have received all your boxes with everything you have sent me. Thank you thank you thank you!

It was so very good to see your face and hear your voice yesterday at the VTC. It was also a little frustrating since it was so short. Hopefully it will get better.

I want you to know that I am doing well. I'm taking good care of myself healthwise. I have only had 2 days since May 11th that I didn't feel good.

All my soldiers are doing well too. They are amazing people! We are doing so much out here! It's really crazy busy and very intense right now.

Please send me a new watch, more beef jerky, a hard plastic ice cooler (medium sized) for carrying out to the Hummv for
trips, some bungy cords, more contact lenses and toliet paper.

You are so incredible! You are taking such good care of me so far away.

I love you very much, LBD

Now I gotta ask ya. How could you not just move heaven and earth to get her anything she wants when she makes it sound as if I single handedly hung the moon.

By the way, feel free to add beef jerky to your standard packing list. Apparently she's living on it.

Gotta go shopping RIGHT NOW.

No comments: